I don’t plan on staying in my current job until retiring, even though that’s certainly a possibility. I’d love to find something else; and I’ve had something else but not where I wanted to do it. Fortunately I moved to where I am now because that job has been gone a few years for my replacement and all other colleagues. So, sometimes I wonder if I should venture into the professional world alone and start my own business. Perhaps writing bumper stickers would be the job for me. Here are some examples…
– Organic Diet? Eat My Dust
– My other ride’s your mom!
– Baby on board…from conception on up!
– Prostitutes screw you and take your money once, politicians do it constantly.
– Now accepting tips, except from mohels!
– I thought Free Willy was a movie about a nudist colony!
– No one for President!
– Wag More, Bark Less, But Meow and Scratch Even More!
– Leaving your kids in the car is a tragedy, bringing them back home is a horror story.
– “Honey, did you untie the dog from the bumper?”
– I brake for whiplash lawsuits!
– Are you my proctologist? Then get off my butt!
– I hit a dog…had to swerve eight feet, but I got him. (Actually, I used that line on my mom after my dad had taken me on my first driving lesson. It got a chuckle and I think a bit of a tear. Not sure if she felt bad about the imaginary dog or the fact she raised a total whack-job for a son.)
– Cheapest gas in town? 69 cent taco night at Taco Bell.
– I brake for anyone not named Kardashian
– (With a pink ribbon attached) Save the boobs, re-elect them
– I’ve only ever lived in one state – the state of confusion
And, of course, my own, personal favorite idea that I’d love to see on a bumper sticker…
– Have you had your random today? thejasonsmind.wordpress.com