- My son likes to swing around a little toy hammer every now and then. Either that, or a spoon. So he admires Thor and the Tick. Hmmm, not sure how to take that.
- My son took his socks off and slipped his arm out of his shirt during dinner. If he plans on being a Chippendale he better hope for Thor’s physique.
- I saw a bumper sticker that read HATE FREE ZONE. What kind of commie would hate free zones?
- At my last physical I was seen by a Dr. Thor. I refused to let him test my reflexes for fear of shattering my patella!
- The boy had picked up a card of some kind near the bathroom. Mommy told him, “Give it to Daddy.” He then proceeded to walk to the toilet and drop it in. Not entirely sure how to take that.